CPA and 10+ years public accounting experience. Supervisor skills and knowledge required. Knowledge of required financial disclosures in compilation and review engagements. Lead in the use of technology to continue improvements in productivity. Mentor other staff members in the area of accounting and tax matters and use of technology productivity tools.
- Plan and manage accounting and tax projects
- Review accounting and tax projects
- Supervise staff, senior and supervisors assigned to projects and monitor time and project turnover
- Research more complex accounting and tax issues as required
- Identify problems, propose and implement solutions to client and firm related matters
- Maintain and improve accounting and tax processing procedures as required
- Invoicing as requested
- Involved in staff training as requested
- Monitor compliance of firm quality control procedures
- Coordinate with partners regarding staff and firm matters
- Special projects as required
Salary commensurate with experience.
For years, DRDA, PLLC has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
DRDA, PLLC is one of the leading firms in and throughout the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, hiring of seasoned tax professionals, and work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
DRDA, PLLC is a diverse and fast-growing firm...and we're on the lookout for top talent to join our team.
Sun, 7 May 2017 09:02:33 PDT