California Licensed Journeyman Electrician Wanted
Seeking a California Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Green Ag Solutions, Inc. is looking to add a California Licensed Journeyman Electrician to our team! We are looking to fast track hire the right candidate. Green Ag Solutions, Inc. is in Fresno, CA. We are interested in reviewing and interviewing all qualified candidates who are in Fresno, CA or who those candidates who will consider relocating to Fresno, CA.
Job Description - Overview
The California Licensed Journeyman Electrician we are seeking will provide technical expertise in the area of large commercial photovoltaic installations. The position would be required to communicate all necessary job status data to upper management teams and to ensure successful operation and completion of installed systems. This will be a 40+ hour work week position. We have a competitive pay scale and benefits. Pay will depend on experience.
- Must have valid state journeyman's electrical license
- Must have at least 3 years experience working as a licensed journeyman electrician.
- Must have at least 2 years experience installing photovoltaic systems.
- Must be able to work in extreme climates
- Must be able to climb a ladder, stairs, squat, stoop, stand for long periods of time and kneel.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work on rooftops
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- ABCEP Certified a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background, drug, criminal, DMV and physical prior to employment.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY Send resume to:
Leslie Sparks - Director of Operations @ Leslie.email@example.com
Green Ag Solutions, Inc. is a California-based builder and provider of Commercial Solar Systems. Our client focus is primarily based in the agricultural segment of the market.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, color, or national origin.
Sun, 7 May 2017 15:36:03 PDT