Home Inspector - Not Currently Making $55,000 Per Year?
Not Currently Making $55,000 Per Year? (Nashville, TN)
Are you tired of earning less income than you know you're capable of making? Want to take control of your schedule, spend more time with family and friends and make more money in 2015? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I've got great news for you.
My name is John Watkins and I am the owner of Nashville Home Inspection. We provide great home inspections, so our business is expanding incredibly. Because of our explosive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, Nashville Home Inspection just might be the place for you.
So that you understand what an incredible opportunity this is I am going to share with you that on average our inspectors earn over $55,000 Per year.
The ideal candidate will. . .
• Have good people skills,
• Have good communication skills
• Be self-motivated and self-managed
• Have acute attention to detail
• Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
• Be in general good health
• Have the ability to move up and down ladders
• Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
• Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please reply to this ad by going to isthisjobforme.com
Nashville Home Inspection has been providing Quality Home Inspections in Middle TN since 1999.
Sun, 7 May 2017 13:05:42 PDT