E-Commerce/Tech Marketing Communications Coordinator - Hourly -
FlashRouters is seeking an experienced marketing professional to join its team. Strong time management, organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidate must also be highly detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and work independently or as part of a team
The Communications & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for development and management of all digital marketing campaigns including social media and mailings.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, advertising or other relevant experience.
- Solid computer skills are a must.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Google+.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Clear, concise and engaging writing for 2-3 blog posts per week, e-blasts, and product descriptions.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with digital strategies to optimize marketing including Google AdWords and SEO research.
Other Desirable Qualifications
- Graphic design experience.
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network infrastructures like OpenVPN & PPTP.
- Experience with developing marketing materials and working with Google Adwords, Facebook & Twitter advertising platforms.
Please provide a cover letter highlighting why you are a fit for this position.
FlashRouters is the premiere source for advanced router & networking solutions. We specialize in upgrading open-source firmware on popular router models in order to offer the best possible networking experience to each and every customer. Our upgrades allow customers to make their networks more controllable and versatile allowing features such as: creating Wi-Fi hotspots, encrypting networks through VPN connections, and increasing signal transmission strength.
FlashRouters was launched in 2011 and is owned and operated by IPANYWHERE LLC based in Northern New Jersey. Since launching FlashRouters has supplied and support (thousands of) customers in more than 50 countries. FlashRouters employs a dedicated sales and support team to help users understand and embrace the benefits of cutting edge technology to secure and protect their privacy and personal data.
FlashRouters works with accounts ranging from individual home users to large corporations on a variety of needs. Our individualized approach to each customers needs has helped us earn an Editor's Choice Award for VPN Service Provider Routers from VPNSP among others.
Sun, 7 May 2017 13:42:10 PDT