Electrical Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to lead critical projects by focusing on all requirements including scheduling, engineering, field production and budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide service of the electrical requirements at major project sites.
- Maintain extensive client contact
- Liaise with field supervision
- Attend project meetings
- Highly motivated team player
- Previous electrical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, knowledge of Access or EMQUE software a plus
Advantages to Working at E-J
- Leading Electrical Contracting Organization in New York City
- 115 Years Family Owned and Operated
- Job training and mentorship
- Supportive Management Team
- Emphasis on professional development, employee satisfaction and work-life balance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and 401K Plan.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
E-J Electric Installation Co. has a 117-year reputation for professionalism, integrity, quality and service in the electrical field. E-J is active in all facets of electrical contracting including estimating, project engineering, and project management. We enjoy working with a host of impressive clients on projects that vary in size to over $100 million. To learn more about E-J Electric Installation Co.'s current projects and rich history visit us at www.ej1899.com.
Long Island City, NY
Sun, 7 May 2017 12:07:46 PDT