Construction Project Manager
Successfully manage projects so that they are executed to the satisfaction of all relevant parties and are at minimum completed to standard, on time and with the budgeted gross margin.
• Exceptional project management and planning skills
• Expert in managing on site supervisory, scheduling and contract management functions
• Establish and maintain on the job sites, company standards of safety, quality control and customer relationship
• Establish reporting procedures to measure safety, progress, quality and cash flow
• Execute administration functions accurately and on time
• Employ and maintain records for communication to the client, sub-contractors, utilities and regulatory bodies
• Complete and maintain license and certification requirements as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Education
Specific market, industrial or education requirements are not essential. However the candidate must have proof of a good and challenging education and demonstrate exceptional experience as a Project Manager and a leader. In addition the candidate should have an interest in data collection, management and measurement and the conversion of data into knowledge.
The organization is a Memphis based multi-brand specialty construction company with a focus upon adding value through the removal of environmentally hazardous materials
Our client's are both national and local (Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi) and are the owners and contractors to and of commercial, institutional, industrial and utility buildings and structures. The ability and willingness to travel and reside, short term, away from Memphis is essential.
General Construction Services (GCS) is an environmental engineering and contracting company that offers a full range of environmental remediation services including asbestos and lead abatement, mold and soil remediation, strip out and reconstruction.
We have the capability and experience to design and tailor services to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Founded in 1991, GCS was designed to be the premiere environmental remediation contractor in the West Tennessee area. Our aim was to meet the industry's need for a contractor to perform high quality environmental remediation services. See our web site www.gcstn.com
GCS has and continues to perform remediation services throughout all the regions of the United States and has completed projects for government agencies, utility companies, large corporations, refineries, banks, military buildings and bases, educational institutions, downtown historical buildings, and more.
GCS was formed to be part of a coalition of effort; taking a holistic attitude to getting difficult work done right has proven to be one of our most valuable assets.
Sat, 6 May 2017 08:56:00 PDT