Store Sales Manager
• Follows and understands sales forecasting and annual sales quotas for store
• Following projected and expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements monthly sales programs
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring supply and demand.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains MOD knowledge by attending manager workshops
• Maintains understanding of community by following local activities and community activities
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MOD started a little over 3 years ago, with one store and one BIG DREAM. MOD is not only a store it's a new and upcoming brand. Along with the MOD brand our stores carry BB Dakota, Jack, Flying Monkey, JUST USA, Lush, plus many others. MOD prides itself on constant fashion and trends. MOD receives quick turns of product.
MOD offers a lot what other small companies cannot offer, as well as what large corporate companies can't compare to. MOD is a family owned company with high standards, dreams and expectations for our employees. Each employee is offered a position in which their needs are looked at. We show interest in our employees with constant growth opportunities within the company.
Saint Charles, MO
Sat, 6 May 2017 13:22:08 PDT