Epicor Consultant / Application Specialist
As a SharpMinds Epicor ERP Consultant/ Application Specialist, you will be responsible for configuring, implementing and maintaining a global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System that includes planning, training, testing, implementation, and delivery of Epicor modules (Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Production Management, Planning and Scheduling, Product Data Management) and third-party add-on applications.
This exciting position offers a great opportunity in a high exposure role. Successful candidates are likely to have deep knowledge and demonstrable success in project implementation as well as strong know-how in business processing and industry best practices.
• Deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
• Provide technical leadership, training, and coaching to users and Epicor ERP process owners.
• Ensure dependable performance of ERP systems
• Contribute to projects to implement, test and design ERP applications and system upgrades and changes.
• Resolve ERP related hardware, software and system problems.
• Monitor and maintain ERP systems security.
• Verify backups and perform restores when necessary.
• Responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Epicor's Signature Methodology.
• Interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
• Work with client to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery for client.
• Track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Keep all stakeholders updated on progress of project.
• Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
• Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary.
• Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
• A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks to a high quality standard and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
• An individual who acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem solving skills.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- 5-10+ years of ERP implementation experience with Epicor software.
• Minimum BS, preferably in business or accounting and/or IT related field.
- Experience with MS SQL, SSRS Reporting, BAQs, BPMs, Trackers, Dashboards, Screen Customization and Administration tools required.
- Familiarity with APM, EPM, Service Connect, Epicor Web Access, Mobile, Product Configurator and DMT are a plus.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing or Warehouse Distribution.
- Knowledge of Accounting software and principles highly regarded .
- Client side experience highly regarded.
- Ability to write clear and concise functional design specifications.
- Ability to communicate and work as a team player.
- Ability to effectively train clients and junior level consultants
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Sat, 6 May 2017 08:09:14 PDT