ADON/RN Assistant Director of Nursing
Assistant Director of Nursing/ADON/RN
At BRIA Health Services a leading provider of both short-term rehabilitation and long-term medical care, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for each patient we serve. Our ideal candidates will share our passion for providing quality healthcare and are looking to build a career with a company that is truly making a difference.
As the ADON you will have a unique opportunity to be part of our new State-of-the-Art STRIVE Center for Rehabilitation. Qualified individuals will be trained for this unique opportunity. Individual must be focused on patient centered care, quality outcomes, and customer service. Individual will be expected to provide quality customer service and a never say "no" attitude.
As the ADON you will be responsible for assisting the DON in planning, organizing, and directing the day to day functions of the Nursing department to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize work.
- Must know how to use organization policies and procedures.
- Requires knowledge of using a multiline phone system, fax machines, copy machines, computer and paging systems.
- Leads coordination and oversights of nursing and STRIVE team.
- Assist other team members on the management team in leading directing others as necessary.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers.
- Never says "not my patient" or "not my job".
- Customer service focus to meet needs of patients and anticipate upcoming needs. Does not leave an issue unresolved and sees issues through to resolution.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Must be a critical thinker and able to make concrete clinical decisions.
- General knowledge of short-term rehabilitation goals and objectives.
- Able to educate family and patients on diagnosis, medications, and other clinical services.
- Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle stress.
- CPR certified. Capable and comfortable with all additional nursing equipment.
Nurse Specific Requirements:
- REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in the State of Illinois and in good standing
- 2 year of experience in long term care or hospital setting, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient care focus
• Medical and Dental:
• Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Sick Time
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Appreciation Programs
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Restaurant-style dining with room service available
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
Sat, 6 May 2017 13:19:50 PDT