Transportation Manager - Up to $75,000 Annually
Good Oil Company, a family-owned and operated chain of convenience stores and fuel transport, is seeking a local salaried Transportation Manager to work out of our Winamac headquarters managing our transportation division.
* Provide excellent service to fuel customers
* Manage transportation P&L and meet profitability goals of department
* Supervise dispatch functions and manage team of dispatchers
* Manage Class A and Class B drivers
* Oversee AR/AP and driver payroll
* Partner with VP of Transportation and Fuel Manager on logistics and analytics
* Monitor DOT compliance and commercial insurance
Qualified Applicants Will Possess:
Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field
2-5 years' experience in logistics management
Proven ability to meet profitability goals
We Offer life, health, dental and 401k. Apply on-line at goodoilcompany.com/careers
Good Oil Company is a 75-year retail convenience store and wholesale gasoline company based out of Winamac, IN. We operate Good to Go convenience stores, as well as Rally's/Checkers and Subway restaurants, in addition to our wholesale fuels and transportation divisions. Benefits are available to employees working more than 30 hours weekly.
Sat, 6 May 2017 06:32:50 PDT