AnchorFree is seeking a talented DevOps Engineering. As a key member you will be working with our DevOps team on monitoring, CI/CD and configuration automation. You will be deeply involved with the design process, and build the next generation of monitoring and systems infrastructure.
- Design, integrate, and deploy infrastructure for rapid application software deployment.
- Architect, deploy, administer, and automate accurate status and performance monitoring and alerting systems for application platforms and software.
- Write scripts and salt recipes to automate processes.
- Minimize detection, notification, response, and repair time for any production platform or software problems.
- Troubleshoot issues across the whole stack - hardware, software, applications and network.
- Implement, administer, evolve, and optimize product key performance indicator data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- Ability to write and maintain code in at least one scripting language: python or perl.
- Practical knowledge of Bourne shell scripting.
- Experience working with configuration management tools like SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, or CFEngine.
- Experience setting up and optimizing monitoring and escalation using Zabbix or Nagios.
- Demonstrable knowledge of basic TCP/IP and HTTP protocols.
- Understanding and ability to use a version control system (VCS) such as git, SVN, or CVS for everyday work.
- Significant experience in configuring, deploying, administering, and troubleshooting Linux RHEL/CentOS and Debian environments.
- Experience in setup and operation of a large-scale Internet service environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Track record of practical problem solving, effective communication, and good documentation skills.
- In-depth understanding of architecture, security and performance of Unix/Linux systems
- Experience using JIRA or Stash
- Significant expertise in SaltStack
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins or BuildBot
- Working knowledge of RDBMs (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- High proficiency in perl and python
- Experience and/or formal training in Agile software development methodology
- Formal project management experience or training
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience
AnchorFree Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent employee stock option plan
- Relocation assistance available
- Free food and drinks
- Foosball, Gym and showers, Pool table, Table Tennis
- FREE Medical, Dental and Vision
- Easy Access to Caltrain and Light Rail (free pass)
- New Laptop (mac or pc) and Monitor
- Employee discounts on HP, Apple and Verizon
AnchorFree is a mission driven, high growth consumer focused Company funded by bluechip investors. AnchorFree has been shaping Internet Freedom, online privacy, and security, impacting millions of users in 190 countries. The AnchorFree product, Hotspot Shield application is used worldwide for gaining access to all of the world's information, Internet privacy, and Wi-Fi security. Hotspot Shield played a key role in every major global event of the last five years. During the Arab Spring Hotspot Shield enabled millions of Egyptians to gain free access to social media, which was otherwise censored. This year in Turkey within 72 hours of the Turkish government blocking access to Twitter, more that 1.5 million Turks downloaded Hotspot Shield to gain the freedom to get to Twitter...Hotspot Shield was a key tool used during the London Olympics and during the World Cup to gain access to all global content and played a material role in securing users from large malware attacks and general security and privacy threats. Funded by $63 million from Goldman Sachs, Bert Roberts (the former CEO and chairman of MCI), Esther Dyson (Board Director WPP and Yandex), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), and Subrah Iyar (founder of Webex), AnchorFree is focused on bringing online privacy and freedom to the next billion Internet users.
Learn more about us here:
AnchorFree website: http://www.AnchorFree.com
Hotspot Shield website: http://www.HotspotShield.com
Menlo Park, CA
Sat, 6 May 2017 11:12:18 PDT