Gate Agents - Boston Airport
GCA Services Group, Inc., a billion dollar facilities Management Company, is seeking Gate Agents for airport rental car locations and nearby service lots.
• Effectively and politely communicate with customers, employees, and vendors exiting the gates.
• Read and match up vehicle numbers along with contract information to ensure the appropriate vehicle is being moved to and from facility.
• Efficiently operate a portable handheld device to scan vehicle barcodes and employee/vendor badges when vehicles are moved.
• In some instances, handwritten manual logging of vehicle info and customer/employee/vendor information.
• When appropriate, maintain a steady flow of traffic through the gates to reduce bottlenecks.
• If based at a customer service exit gate, assign vehicles and complete rental contracts in the computer.
• Perform site observation of lots and alert authorities of suspicious activities.
• Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age!
• Must have a valid US Driver's License for a minimum 3 years with a good driving history
• High school diploma or GED.
• Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
• Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
GCA Services Group, Inc. is a leading national provider of quality facility services, including janitorial/custodial services, security, contamination control for cleanroom manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds and athletic field management, in-sourced production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more.
With over 38,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
East Boston, MA
Sat, 6 May 2017 19:19:23 PDT