Software Engineer/Developer II (Analytic Cloud Development) (TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph)
Who we are: Axom Technologies is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business that was founded over 10+ years ago based on the idea of delivering quality expert services while supporting national security. Throughout the years Axom has been nationally recognized for several awards that were based around quality, program support, company growth and success. We pride ourselves on being able to swiftly adapt to new project needs and to rapidly changing conditions in the worlds of defense, security and intelligence. We relish opportunities to produce outstanding technical products and services for our clients.
Why Axom? Axom Technologies offers an opportunity to work on exciting programs within the fields of Software Development, Cyber, IT, and Mission Support. Axom utilizes cutting edge technologies and continuously seeks to develop innovative tools not on the market today. We offer a diversified customer portfolio that allows our employees to grow their technical muscles and produce work they can engage in and are proud of. Our most tenured employees have stayed here because they have experienced exciting technical and mission projects all while being part of a small business environment that puts the employee first. Axom offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, enticing 401k options and opportunities for career advancements. Check us out and see why we are one of the area's fastest growing Government Contractors!
Benefits / Axom Team Perks: Axom always seeks top tiered talent and expect their very best performance. In return, we offer a welcoming environment for our team to not only be successful, but to also thrive in. We are passionate about our team, our work, and our achievements.
- Competitive and above market value salaries.
- Comprehensive health insurance plan.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company paid contribution (up to 6% of your salary, immediately vested. No waiting!)
- Annual bonus plan.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off, plus 10 Federal holidays.
- Generous referral bonuses.
- Performance-based spot bonuses.
- Company outings to local sporting events, company picnics, luncheons, intramural sports, open-houses and other various company sponsored events.
- Paid training - if you need it, you get it! We also offer access to an extensive online course catalog for unlimited training options.
- Room for growth and expansion of skill sets- Axom has over 20 funded contracts supporting various customers.
TS/SCI clearnce with a Full Scope Polygraph
Axom Technologies is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer to join our growing team in support of newly awarded and funded Axom programs! The successful candidate will have direct experience with Analytic Cloud Development.
• At least 6 Years experience in Software development/engineering including requirements/analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
• Shall have at least 6 years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++
• Shall have a demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloudbase\Accumulo, Big Table, etc.
Shall have a demonstrated work experience with Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig
• Shall have a demonstrated work experience with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• Shall have a demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
• Shall have at least 3 years' experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista) or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems
• Shall have a demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
• Shall have a demonstrated work experience with developing solutions integrated and extended FOSS/COTS product.
B.S. degree or higher in a technical discipline is preferable. An additional 4 years of specialized experience can be substituted for a degree.
Axom Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We relish opportunities to produce outstanding technical products and services for our clients.
At Axom Technologies, we pride ourselves on delivering IT, cyber and engineering work that leads the industry. We pride ourselves on being able to swiftly adapt to new project needs and to rapidly changing conditions in the worlds of defense, security and intelligence.
And we value and admire the sharp, passionate professionals on our team who achieve all those things.
As a dynamic, fast-growing, industry-leading company, we believe Axom Technologies is a great place to work. Here IT, cyber and engineering professionals can flex their professional muscles, produce work they can be proud of, and ensure they stay at the forefront of their industry. At Axom, you'll always have a new challenge to interest you and a new opportunity to learn.
Axom Technologies announces our 10-10 referral program! All current Axom Employees that refer a software candidate will receive a 10k referral bonus upon that candidate being placed on an Axom contract! The candidate being referred will also receive a 10k sign-on bonus of their own after being placed on an Axom contract! 10k for the referrer, 10k for the candidate!! For more details please visit us at http://axomtech.com/careers.php, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to receive updates on openings as well!
Sat, 6 May 2017 13:08:13 PDT