Data Specialist - Temporary
JOB PURPOSE: Supports operational excellence by reviewing, cleansing and correcting data sent to Monsanto US Supply Chain. Key focus area is grower point of sale (GPOS) data processing
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for resolving GPOS transactional errors according to documented standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Escalates to applicable account owners any transactional errors that cannot be processed without customer follow up.
- Ensures all GPOS data is processed in a timely fashion in accordance with published deadlines.
- Responsible for all Reference data work related to processing GPOS data, which includes but may not be limited to: Target List maintenance, MIR requests, validation of accounts, account creation, and account reactivations.
- Assists in establishing "best practice" in error cleansing methods to improve GPOS data collection/reconciliation efforts.
- Assists with additional projects around Grower Orders, unlicensed growers, call projects, etc. related to achieving/maintaining accurate grower sales data.
- Consults with Data Specialist Supervisor on issues/concerns that fall outside standard procedures
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor degree or significant related work experience.
- Computer Skills - proficient with PC. Ability to use Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and Outlook.
- High proficiency in Excel is required. Ability to do formulas, pivot tables, V-Lookups, Graphs, charts is a must.
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems/tools such as Gateway System, IRD, SAP, WebI, AGIIS, FMID, etc.
- Ability to manage a high level of detail process and data related activities.
- Strong process orientation and data analysis experience.
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Patterns of Behavior: Problem solving and decisiveness; strong internal and external customer focus; solid verbal and written communication; team orientation; business results orientation; continuous learning.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
Saint Louis, MO
Fri, 5 May 2017 12:11:11 PDT