Social Media Assistance
- Update all social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other blogging websites.
- Monitor and assists with responding to online activity and feedback on social media and other online resources.
- Update and maintenance of company social media platforms and communities.
- Compile and assist with preparing the company newsletter.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and communication materials.
- Attend company sponsored events, take photographs and report on social media outlets.
- Provide content for company website and newsletter.
- Must have at least 1 year of social media experience.
- prefered to have 1 to 2 years experience in customer service, advertising, public relations, or online marketing
- Highly proficient with adobe photo shop.
- Must at least have associates degree
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms (You Tube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, Etc.)
Preferred: Positive attitude and detail oriented, Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time, Good multi-tasking and organizational skills
In Addition: Knowledge of hair care and beauty products, Excellent problem solver, Strong communication and interpersonal skills
*** This position requires you to work in the office. ***
Universal Beauty Products, Inc. successfully serves the health and personal care products markets. For over a decade, the company has been dedicated to making and bringing to the marketplace the world's finest, high quality products. Our customers, both large and small, are national as well as internationally based. More than 100, 000 square foot facility houses Universal Beauty Products research and development laboratories, sales and marketing staff, manufacturing, customer services, administration and warehouse operations. All of the company's employees are committed to producing performance proven products and services.
Glendale Heights, IL
Fri, 5 May 2017 14:54:28 PDT