Job Title: General Manager Restaurants -GM
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual with the desire to reach your full professional potential, join our management team at Midwest First Star Inc(MFS)! We are seeking levelheaded and outgoing General Managers to supervise a team of employees as they prepare and serve food. As an Restaurant Manager with MFS, you will train your team in food preparation, develop employees to advance in the succession plan and train your team in customer service as well as safety and sanitation procedures.
As an GM with MFS, you will observe and evaluate employees and work procedures to ensure that quality and customer service standards are met. You will also resolve customer complaints about food service and complete employee disciplinary write-ups.
- Training employees and developing them for promotions as appropriate
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to train and motivate a team of employees
- Proven history of leadership in extracurricular and/or community activities
General Restaurant Manager
At MFS, our greatest asset is our people. We understand that our General Managers work hard, so we offer a generous compensation and benefits package as well as a sincere commitment to your personal and professional development. We offer classroom training, in-restaurant training and personal career counseling with your District Manager. Due to our size and continued growth, career opportunities are always present at MFS and we strongly believe in investing in our employees. It is our philosophy that promotion is a natural progression, not a chance happening, and we do our best to fill each of our management openings through the promotion of an existing MFS employee.
Additional benefits for the GM include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Quarterly Incentive bonus programme
- 50% off meal while on clock
- Tuition reimbursement for Restaurant-related courses(approved by MFS)
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit and card option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Uniform
MFS is one of the large restaurant company operates and franchises more than 26 restaurants under the Hardees brands. MFS operates in 3 states, employs over 700 people.
MFS Restaurants is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MFS is one of the large restaurant company operates and franchises more than 26 restaurants under the Hardees.
MFS Restaurants is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer..
Fri, 5 May 2017 21:31:44 PDT