Engage is seeking a Client Strategist to join our team of innovative public affairs professionals. The Client Strategist will collaborate with Engage's strategy and creative teams to develop, execute, and analyze complex digital campaigns for our clients. If you're interested in teaming up with Fortune 500 companies, leading advocacy organizations, and the nation's top trade associations to deliver winning solutions in a fun, fast-paced environment-we want to talk.
The ideal Client Strategist is a passionate storyteller, a creative thinker, an organized doer, and a motivated team player. We are looking for someone with superior communication skills who is comfortable handling high profile clients and staying cool under pressure. This position requires a deep understanding of project management and the ability to anticipate client needs while juggling multiple accounts, tasks, and deadlines. The right person for this job will not only use all of these talents, but thrive in our collaborative team environment.
- Plan, execute, and analyze effective online strategies;
- Manage development of email, advertising, and social media content;
- Manage multiple editorial calendars;
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including budget management, media buys, and optimization;
- Work seamlessly with our executive, strategy and creative teams;
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an agency or comparable client-services setting;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills: dynamic and charismatic;
- Excellent social media and content marketing strategy skills;
- Deep understanding of, and experience with, leading email marketing platforms;
- Experience with leading web content management systems;
- Experience in successful client-facing presentations and pitches;
- Understanding of the current federal public affairs and legislative environment;
- Familiarity with basic data analysis and Excel;
- Familiarity with HTML;
- Innovative spirit with a desire to constantly improve.
Engage is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, D.C. Our mission is to impact the world around us through bold strategy and innovative technology. We offer very competitive compensation packages because we want to work with the best. This is a very exciting time to join Engage as our current growth means that this person can play a major role in the firm's future.
Our team is focused and hard-working, but we also want you to have fun and get home for dinner. Work/life balance is important to us and we believe happy employees make happy clients.
If you are passionate about digital and public affairs and looking for a new challenge, we want to talk to you.
Salary commensurate with experience. Engage is an equal opportunity employer. Cover letter is required.
Fri, 5 May 2017 09:01:09 PDT