Field Service Technician Digital Cinema
Field Service Technician - APPRENTICE- Entry Level- South Florida
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Technician-Apprentice, with a great combination of customer and technical skills, to join our team. Responsibilities will include providing excellent service to our prestigious customer base, performing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of integrated systems, repairs of components, and quality control of installed systems. We'll train the right candidate.
(Positions also available in other US Cities)
- ASEE degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of low-voltage AV presentation system installation practices and standards;
- Ability to install and terminate Cat 6 cabling to conform to the EIA 568b standard;
- Ability to install and configure basic networking equipment, including a working knowledge of IP addressing schemes and operating practices;
- Ability to install and configure basic AV distribution systems;
- Basic AV system, digital system, and PC network troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of Industry accepted grounding techniques, standards, and code requirements;
- Working skills that include termination of standard Industry connectors (audio, video, RF, and digital), proper wire dressing and routing, wire way and conduit installation practices;
- Basic working knowledge of low voltage control systems, specifically those systems manufactured by common cinema automation systems manufacturers;
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental cinema presentation standards and practices;
- Knowledge of standard Industry safety practices and first aid techniques.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Additional skills and tasks as required by management
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Manufacturer specific applications)
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
Callahan Digital Cinema, Inc. is a highly experienced digital cinema engineering services and equipment provider headquartered in Miami, Florida. CDC Inc. specializes in digital cinema systems engineering, sustaining engineering, program and product management, systems integration, systems installation, training and field service operations.
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:40:33 PDT