Assistant Project Manager
Wall-tech is looking for an Assistant Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years of commercial construction experience to provide project management support during various stages of pre-construction, estimating, and other stages of construction. We're looking for a hard working individual with a drive to succeed. We are seeking an outstanding individual interested in working for our Open-Book Management Company that is dedicated to building with Teamwork, Accountability & Excellence.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: Weekly participation in estimating meetings, managing bid invites, and communicating regularly with GC's, Architects. Setting up and maintaining projects electronically and within the accounting system. Creating budgets, data submittals and other misc project documents as needed. Downloading and printing plans/ specs and addenda's for jobs to bid. Managing email correspondence for projects and being conscientious about deadlines and meetings.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong construction knowledge with thorough knowledge and understanding of the drawings and specifications, construction means/methods, and blue-print reading skills
- Must be a team player and work in a collaborative manner
- Have good time management skills and ability of prioritizing workloads and completing tasks
- Good analytical, written/verbal, and strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a well organized approach & disciplined work ethic.
- Computer knowledgeable and being proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We offer a benefit package including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Wall-tech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wall-tech, Inc. is a commercial drywall and painting company that provides specialty contracting services to a wide variety of General Contractors and other customers. We are seeking an outstanding individual interested in working for our Open-Book Management Company that is dedicated to building with Teamwork, Accountability & Excellence. See our company video for additional information https://vimeo.com/171568842 or https://vimeo.com/168391117
"Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer"
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:48:36 PDT