Seeking 2 Software Engineers For a Major Client
We are seeking 2 talented, hands-on Software Engineers for a major client that specializes in identity security and anti-terrorism. If this is of interest to you, please send a Word version of your resume and your desired pay rate/salary.
** MUST BE US CITIZEN **
- Ruby on Rails/Python/DevOps are the skills our client is seeking.
- One position requires some Python in the mix- the other doesn't.
- QT is an extreme like to have.
Location: Newark, CA
Salary- Open; probably caps at 150k
We are seeking a motivated Software Engineer who has experience in software development and is looking to build a career in the field. As a software developer, you will be part of a team working on developing cutting-edge web/mobile-based tools that serve the business. You will also be working on developing tools for the client's state of the art explosive detection systems.
- Ruby on Rails
- Databases - postgresql, mongo db etc
- Python, bash
- Linux (Fedora/Ubuntu) expertise
- Experience with Husdon/Jenkins
- Knowledge of version control tools, git, svn, Trac
- Knowledge of Continuous Deployment/Continuous integration
- Creating and managing Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of technologies such as Vagrant, Docker, AWS, Cloud Hosting is a plus
- Knowledge of application/web security is a plus
- Web development skills is a plus
CoreTechs is on the forefront of today's staffing needs. We bring a mix of talents to ensure your skill set will have the widest net cast to find that career to significantly enhance your life.
Fri, 5 May 2017 14:20:22 PDT