General Manager - Window and Aluminum Installation Company
General Manager for Branch Operations - Aluminum and Window Experience a must
Achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and profit for their branch within the guidelines as set forth by corporate policies.
Project a favorable image to the public through excellence in product, workmanship, service, salesmanship, and customer relations.
Aluminum and Window Construction Industry experience is required!
a) Total operational functions of the branch, including the compliance with all company policies, procedures, and goals.
b) Development, training, directing and evaluating of all branch personnel.
c) Complete customer satisfaction on all work performed.
d) Maintain inventory levels in accordance with company guidelines.
e) Monitoring security procedures to protect company assets at all times.
f) Timely submission of all reports to the corporate office.
g) Compliance with safety rules and regulations as set forth by federal, state, and local ordinances
h) Adequately maintain branch facilities, equipment, and vehicles.
i) Development of sales objectives and goals for the branch, in conjunction with Regional Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
j) Maintain expenditures within t
he budgeted guidelines of the branch.
k) Communicating ideas, pertinent information and problems needing corporate personnel attention in a timely manner.
1. Hiring and dismissal of employees
2. Employee Orientation - Reviewing of job descriptions, scheduling, pay rate and periods, evaluation dates, probationary periods , benefits, filling out of all the necessary employment forms, introduction to fellow employees including supervisor(s) and subordinate(s) if applicable, and any other information as outlined by company policy.
3. The handling of all injury reports and other job related accident reports.
4. Conducting employee evaluations in a timely
5. Conducting employee meetings.
6. Attend Branch Manager's meetings.
7. Employee development - Supervise training and cross training of personnel to develop depth, flexibility, and maximum productivity.
8. Employee relations - handling of employee complaints, conflicts, and problems pertaining to fellow workers.
9. Represent the company in the community whenever possible (related associations or civic clubs).
1. Spot check pre-numbered forms to verify proper use and accounting procedures.
2. Verify and accumulate physical inventory counts.
a. Time cards.
b. Purchase Orders.
c. Commission reports and check for proper sales codes.
d. Credit memos and adjustments.
e. Accounting reports to corporate office.
4. Aid the Finance Department in creating annual budgets and sales projections.
5. Approve sub-contractors' pay sheets.
6. Approve house crew reports weekly.
7. Approve crew collection bonuses and report for monthly contest
1. Review all contracts for cost effectiveness, feasibility and proper handling.
2. Obtain approval for all major purchases or expenditures.
3. Fill out ninety (90) day forecasts bi-monthly.
4. Monitoring of staff to achieve maximum labor proficiency, recommending increases or reductions in staff as deemed necessary
5. Monitoring of inventory levels.
6. Monitor scrap accumulation (reduce the amount of waste to a minimum) .
7. Supervise the pulling of permits and spot check Power of Attorneys used (making sure all required jobs are permitted before construction begins).
8. See that all equipment, vehicles, and facilities comply with safety regulations and company policies.
White Aluminum and Windows LLC. is a 61 year old aluminum installation company based in Leesburg. WAW has 6 locations and is the leading Aluminum installation company in the state of Florida.
Fri, 5 May 2017 10:44:17 PDT