Coordinator, Evening/Weekend Operations - Part-Time (60%)
General Statement of Job
To lead and oversee campus administrative operations in the evening and/or weekends including the oversight and coordination of facilities, designated support services, room scheduling, and collaboration with members of the community.
Location Northridge Hours Friday: 3pm-10pm Sat: 7:30am-7:00pm Sun: 11:30am-6pm Salary Coordinator 2/119 ($20,767.20 - $29,667.00) FLSA Status Non-Exempt Reports To Campus Manager Criminal Background Check Pre-employment criminal background checks are required for all Staff and Faculty positions. Pre-employment urinalyses drug screens are also required for all top candidates considered for positions in ACC's College Police department.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Job Specific Duties
- Duties may include creating and maintaining a monthly online newsletter for the campus.
- Duties include overseeing facility operations, including campus inspections.
Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Facility management, operation, and maintenance.
- Services and functions of educational institutions.
- Community involvement in special evening and/or weekend events.
Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Maintaining an established work schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Methods of collaboration with community leaders, or other community members.
- Event coordination.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills, including tact and diplomacy with diverse constituencies.
- Effectively using organizational planning skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Resolving scheduling and/or resource deployment issues and conflicts.
- Overseeing facility operations.
- Use a variety of spreadsheet, word processing, database, and presentation software.
Required Work Experience
- Two years related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Work is performed in a standard office or similar environment.
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Occasional lifting of objects up to 10 pounds.
- Work safely and follow safety rules. Report unsafe working conditions and behavior. Take reasonable and prudent actions to prevent others from engaging in unsafe practices.
ACC Benefits Overview
Full-time Faculty and Staffing Table employees who work in full-time and/or part-time positions at the College are eligible for ACC medical benefits effective the first of the month after their first 60 days of employment. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plans and AD&D.
ACC does not participate in Social Security. ACC participates in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) and the Optional Retirement Program (ORP-Faculty Only). Part-time and Hourly employees participate in the ACC Money Purchase Plan (ACCMPP) as a retirement program required by Federal law.
The above description is an overview of the job. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Duties and responsibilities may change with business needs. ACC reserves the right to add, change, amend, or delete portions of this job description at any time, with or without notice. Employees may be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made by ACC as its discretion to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Austin Community College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.