MGR ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE
Duties: The Manager, Administration & Finance is responsible for oversight and management of all administrative and financial activities of the Department of Family Medicine & Community Health. This includes responsibility for establishing and monitoring administrative policy and infrastructure; overseeing human resource functions, including managing salaries for all University personnel within the Division; providing leadership, professional development, and supervision to all staff, including training, mentorship and compliance oversight of research within research centers and a service center. The position responsible for all budgets and financial transactions processed within the Division of Community Health and related Centers. This person will have full responsibility for the administration of research-related funds, gift and endowment funds, ADF and operating funds within the Division of Community Health.
Qualifications: * The minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field and 5 to 7 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience within academic medicine grants management and business operations is preferred.
* Extensive skills in financial analysis and budgetary management.
* Previous experience supervising staff.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships regarding fiscal policy, budgets, funding, contracts, research operations and administration.
* Ability to work among a team of high level scientists and physicians while facilitating effective communication between staff and faculty.
Reference Number: 40-25693
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: FM-Family Medicine
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: D-Financial