MGR ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE
Duties: The Manager, Administration & Finance will serve as the administrator for the Division of Community Health in the Department, overseeing community partnerships and providing oversight and management of all administrative and financial activities of the Division of Community Health. This includes responsibility for establishing and monitoring administrative policy and infrastructure; managing strategic community partnerships (clinical and non-clinical), overseeing human resource functions, including managing salaries for all University personnel within the Department; providing leadership, professional development, and supervision to all staff, including training, mentorship and compliance oversight of research at research centers and a service center. The position is responsible for all budgets and financial transactions processed within the Division of Community Health and related Centers. This individual will support the development and integration of community coalitions to advance value-based care, community health and workforce development.
Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree required; Major (optional) Business, Accounting, Finance or related
* 5-7 years of experience in similar field or combination of education and experience, preferable within academic medicine grants management and business operations.
* Preference for 7-10 years' experience
* Program development experience with experience in community health preferred.
* Financial analysis and budgetary management experience.
* Previous experience supervising staff.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships regarding fiscal policy, budgets, funding, contracts, research operations and administration.
* Ability to work among a team of high level scientists and physicians while facilitating effective communication between staff and faculty.
Reference Number: 40-25693
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: FM-Family Medicine
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: D-Financial