Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Clinical Social Worker needed to conduct Cognitive and Psychotherapy sessions within a Senior Living Community located in Wausau, WI.
We are looking for self-motivated, committed LCSW's to join our team. Our company is delivering cognitive evaluation and treatment services to Seniors living in Senior Living Communities suffering from memory loss, depression and anxiety, as well as to those who wish to prevent memory impairment.
We have nurtured notable relationships with major Senior Living Communities. Communities that have embraced our services are already reporting significant improvements in the quality of life of their residents. So far, the demand for these services cannot be fully met due to the shortage of contract clinicians in our network. Our Program is growing quickly and we have an immediate opening available.
Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Do you love working with the Elderly population or are you looking to gain experience?
We provide hands-on training and continued support to our team members, who are primarily Psychologists and LCSW's.
• Experience in and knowledge of Cognitive Impairment preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to work independently and have excellent time management & organizational skills.
• Flexible daytime hours - you choose your hours - any day of the week between 8:00am - 5:30pm. Some evening hours are available depending on the client.
We provide training, ongoing training and continued support.
- Excellent income potential and room for growth.
- This position is offered as a Independent Contractor role and fee for service.
- Create your own flexible schedule.
- Master's Degree required.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Wisconsin.
- Medicare Provider # preferred for billing, but NOT required
- Laptop / Computer
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent Interpersonal/Clinical skills
- Ability to work independently
In return for your time and commitment, we will offer:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Ability to focus on your area of expertise
- Further training/development for the role
- Work at client site within small proximity of your home or practice
We provide of cognitive evaluation and treatment services of older adults. We work with individuals residing in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities who suffer from memory loss.
Fri, 5 May 2017 09:38:40 PDT