Program Coordinator I
The Center for Health Services Research is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator I to assist with the daily activities of the Center's projects to assist in coordinating program activities to achieve all identified goals.
This person will assist in developing study operations manual, work plans, and data collection tools; assist with study implementation and monitoring study progress and milestones.
Will coordinate daily operations of study, advise on program operations to resolve complex issues, establish communication channels with internal and external partners/ stakeholders.
his individual will schedule, coordinate, and oversee conference calls an in-person meeting arrangements, ensure established timeline is consistent with study milestones, develop flyers, emails. Document study progress, assist to prepare and create program deliverables an interim reports. Other duties as assigned.
Program Coordinator I
7H042: Center for Health Services Research
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds, or some standing or walking
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Proficiency in all MS Windows applications, project management skills, verbal and writing communication skills.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Master's degree in public health, health management, or health care related field.
Minimum two years experience of health care or public health related research.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * How many years of health-related research experience do you have?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please list your paid employment experience with various software related to data management, information retrieval and data analysis.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your understanding of database management principles.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter