Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Splecialist
Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Specialist
The Business Development Department is currently seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Specialist at the Commercial Assembly Plant.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Minimum 8 years experience in automotive process, manufacturing engineering or plant operations environment.
3. Must be highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
4. Knowledge of, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and AutoCAD software.
5. Experience working in a team based union environment.
1. Create business development studies for commercial applications.
2. Develop and evaluate business cases for commercial applications.
3. Support all areas of launch activities for the Commercial Assembly Plant.
4. Assist in investigating and solving build problems.
5. Coordinate changes to product and processes between customer and plant operations team.
6. Interact with customer for product and program information and process changes.
7. Support production and manufacturing organizations by providing information to help develop process flows, layouts, assembly process documents (SOS/JES), and dimensional control plans.
8. Support quality organization by providing information to help develop product quality standards, process failure mode and effect analysis and control plans.
9. Participate in design for assembly activities including design reviews.
10. Coordinate changes to product and process throughout launch between customer and plant operations team.
Our client is a Fortune 500, Tier 1 automotive supplier.
South Bend, IN
Thu, 4 May 2017 12:56:52 PDT