SALES MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER
WHERE YOUR STORE SUCCESS IS REWARDED WITH PERSONAL SUCCESS
Do you have an excellent track record in retail sales management? Are you looking for a career with an exceptional, uncapped bonus program and best-in-class salary base for your individual and team performance? We're looking for a Store Manager to join our growing company who inspires teamwork and possess sales success, store growth and customer service that inspires worth-of-mouth. We recognize that Store Managers are the most important position within our company, which is why we treat them as such. We're a team of over 600 passionate, customer service oriented, sales-driven experts looking for more of the same to join our team. If you're an enthusiastic natural born sales leader looking for a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for our Store Manager position.
• Grow sales and maintain profitability for your store
• Maintain the highest level of customer service for your store, making each and every customer feel important
• Recruit, hire, train, develop and manage staff within store
• Lead a team of people to complete duties which include rentals, sales, verification, collections and installations as necessary
• Make independent decisions on inventory for your store and customer base
• Manage your sales team in completing weekly sales plans, goals and activities
• Manage and plan store layout to ensure optimum merchandising display of custom wheels and ultra high performance tires
Associate's degree (A.A.) or two year certificate from a technical college; or one year or more supervisory/management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous RTO and/or wheel and tire experience is desirable. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Work in a fun corporate office next to LAX (zip code 90045)! Founded in 1996, Rent A Wheel and Rent-A-Tire started with one store in California. Since its modest beginning, the company is now the largest Rent-To-Own Custom Wheel and Tire Retailer in the nation with over 120 stores across 15 states. The company is also the 7th largest independent tire dealer in the country.
Rent A Wheel and Rent-A-Tire was founded on the principle of providing the highest quality product and service for the lowest possible price. We combined this mission with the offer of a Rent-To-Own option. Some customers buy our products and services retail to take advantage of our low prices. However, many customers like the flexibility of Rent-To-Own. This No Obligation To Buy agreement gives customers the flexibility of trying a set of wheels and tires before they buy. These customers can return the set for any reason or if they love them, customers can buy them within 90 days for the same retail price as if they bought them the first day. Otherwise, they can continue with the low payments and pay off the wheels at any time over the first year at 50% off the remaining agreement value. Either way, we do our best to find a program that works best for our customer, every time.
Thu, 4 May 2017 13:18:26 PDT