Navy ERP Materials Inventory & Warehouse Management Functional Anslyst
The Navy Supply System and Navy ERP Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), and Warehouse Management (WM) Analyst provides Navy Supply technical support for NAVSUP business processes at the NAVSUP Navy ERP Enterprise Business Office (EBO). This business process functional analyst works directly with Navy ERP end-users, EBO MM/IM/WM team members, and business process owners to analyze and troubleshoot customer supply system and Navy ERP system issues. The analyst provides sustainment and end-user support as well as technical guidance for MM, IM, and WM based Navy processes including MILSTRIP, procurement of parts, inventory management, establishing material masters, resolving HEAT tickets, Project Stock and Plant stock procurements, goods receipts, goods issues, stock transfers, and warehouse management business processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of Navy supply business processes and Navy ERP user experience with standard SAP MM/WM functionality. This position is responsible for providing resolutions to customer issues and problems as they relate to Navy supply business processes utilizing the Navy ERP MM and WM module and inventory management. The candidate must be able to work in a group, must be customer focused, a self-starter, and must be able to work for extended periods without direction. This individual will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving abilities to help maximize the benefit of the Navy ERP system in the Customer's environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Navy supply material management, warehouse management and inventory management business processes.
- Analyze, resolve, and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to material management, warehouse management, and inventory management business processes.
- Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
- Assess material, warehouse, and inventory management business process recurring errors and locate root causes.
- Analyze and resolve Navy ERP problems and issues and work with the EBO team to resolve HEAT tickets
- Assist in gathering and compiling inputs for proposed system and business process changes.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of general Navy supply knowledge including MILSTRIP, inventory management, purchasing supplies, reconciling inventories, physical distribution.
- 3+ years of general IT experience working with end-users to solve end-user system issues.
- 5+ years of experience with Navy supply business processes at a field activity.
- 3+ years of Navy ERP user experience.
- 3+ years SAP MM Module experience.
- Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance.
- Associates Degree or BA or BS degree desired
Skill Set Needed: SAP, Navy ERP, Navy supply, supply chain management, inventory management, material management, warehouse management, Navy ERP, SAP MM, SAP Procurement
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Thu, 4 May 2017 05:08:14 PDT