Store Manager- Houston
WHERE YOUR LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS ARE REWARDED!
Do you aspire to run a multi-million dollar business leading a sales management team? Are you motivated by an uncapped bonus program and best-in-class salary base? Are you the type of leader that inspires teamwork in others, possesses effective sales management skill, and believes in providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers? Rent A Wheel/Rent-A-Tire is a passionate, customer service oriented, sales driven family of over 750 experts in the business, and we are looking to add more of the same to our team!
Here at Rent A Wheel/ Rent-A-Tire, we treat our Store Managers like celebrities. Not because they are famous, but because they play such an integral role in accomplishing our goal of being the biggest, most profitable retailer of aftermarket wheels and tires. If you're an enthusiastic sales leader with an excellent track record in retail sales management and looking for a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for our Store Manager position.
To be the largest and most profitable retailer of custom wheels and tires, and have a lot of fun doing it.
We will achieve our mission by hiring great people, treating employees like partners, customers like celebrities, and offering quality products and exemplary service with affordable and flexible payment options.
We are looking for top sales talent that have these traits:
- Sales Driven
- Customer Service Focused
- Positive Attitude
- Commitment to Personal and Professional Growth
- Hardworking and Financially Motivated
Our Store Managers:
• Provide the leadership to grow sales, and maintain profitability for your store
• Cultivate and promote a "servant leadership" attitude within your store to maximize customer satisfaction
• Lead a team of 5-6 employees to complete duties which include rentals, sales, verification, collections and installations as necessary
• Recruit, hire, train, develop and manage staff within your store
• Ensure proper asset and inventory controls are in place and the right inventory mix is appropriate for your customer base
• Manage your sales team in completing weekly sales plans, goals, and activities
• Manage and plan store layout to ensure optimum merchandising display of custom wheels and ultra-high performance tires
• Follow and promote compliance with company policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws within your district
• Collaborate and develop working relationships with other Store Managers and members of the company management team.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or 2-5 years of supervisory/management experience in a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous RTO and/or wheel and tire experience is desirable. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
We offer competitive benefits package.
Work in a fun corporate office next to LAX (zip code 90045)! Founded in 1996, Rent A Wheel and Rent-A-Tire started with one store in California. Since its modest beginning, the company is now the largest Rent-To-Own Custom Wheel and Tire Retailer in the nation with over 120 stores across 15 states. The company is also the 7th largest independent tire dealer in the country.
Rent A Wheel and Rent-A-Tire was founded on the principle of providing the highest quality product and service for the lowest possible price. We combined this mission with the offer of a Rent-To-Own option. Some customers buy our products and services retail to take advantage of our low prices. However, many customers like the flexibility of Rent-To-Own. This No Obligation To Buy agreement gives customers the flexibility of trying a set of wheels and tires before they buy. These customers can return the set for any reason or if they love them, customers can buy them within 90 days for the same retail price as if they bought them the first day. Otherwise, they can continue with the low payments and pay off the wheels at any time over the first year at 50% off the remaining agreement value. Either way, we do our best to find a program that works best for our customer, every time.
Thu, 4 May 2017 08:19:18 PDT