RESILIENCE TRAINING DIRECTOR
Duties: This position will play a lead role in various aspects of our resilience training programs for several markets, including programs for educators, the military, corporations, sports, first responders, among others. Responsibilities include project management, curriculum development, new product development, development and implementation of a marketing strategy, market research, social media strategy, and new business development.
* With selected clients, take the lead on project management, planning and implementation of programs around the world. Coordinate closely with clients, various vendors (hotel, conference sites, printers, etc.), and Penn subject matter experts.
* Assist the subject matter experts with coordination of curriculum development and customization for new and existing clients, new product development, scholarly research on new components of the resilience curricula.
* Recruit, interview, hire, train and supervise full-time project managers and part-time student workers.
* Work with the Executive Director on developing new business and retaining existing clients for the resilience programs, including responding to the many inquiries for these services. Manage and analyze the marketing database and training video database.
* Assist the Executive Director with creating and managing training budgets and training contracts.
* Develop and implement marketing strategy, social media strategy, market research, competitor analyses, and new marketing materials for our resilience training programs. Work with the Executive Director on long-range strategic planning and resource allocation.
* Modify and develop processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree is required, a background in psychology preferred
* 3 to 5 years of experience in project management or event planning, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
* Strong sense of mission, professionalism, and responsibility
* Highly developed project management and organizing abilities, with a strict attention to detail
* Able to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Proven ability to thrive under high pressures of time and workload
* Independent thinker, resourceful, with a 'can do' attitude
* Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong service-orientation
* Self-motivated and able to work on a team and independently
* Willing and able to work nights and weekends as needed
* Willing and able to travel as needed for program delivery
* Strong computer skills required
Reference Number: 02-25755
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Positive Psychology Center
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration