Digital Marketing Specialist
- Execute marketing campaigns in Pardot that build awareness, maximize engagement, and move leads through the funnel
- Grow qualified leads by enhancing experience of those interacting with website, including converting site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Work with product marketing teams to ensure photos, videos, and copy adheres to established style guidelines
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Work well under tight deadlines in a changing environment and performs multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Must be a self-starter who is well organized, efficient, and attentive to detail
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- B.A./B.S. in marketing, graphic design, or related field
- 3-5 years of related professional experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- 2+ years Admin experience with Marketing Automation platform (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.) Certified Pardot Specialist preferred
- Experience A/B testing of marketing tactics is a plus
- Read and edit HTML experience is required
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Photoshop or other graphic design software experience is a plus
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
FLEETCOR is trusted by prominent businesses, large and small, around the world. FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We have developed an extremely successful company based on our core principles; determination, drive, outstanding value, industry leading products, and quality people. As a result FLEETCOR has grown more than 40% over the last 10 years and is the world's largest provider of commercial fleet card programs. Through our organic growth initiatives, strategic acquisitions, and solid business acumen, that growth will continue. To maintain our top position in the industry, it is vital to continually attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our objectives and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Thu, 4 May 2017 20:14:42 PDT