Twin Networks, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer with AWS cloud experience.
We are a small and expanding technology company looking for a technology delivery leader.
The successful candidate for this position will possess deep technical skills as well as high level consulting skills to bridge the delivery of technical solutions and business consulting.
On the technical side, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and day-to-day administration of client and internal IT infrastructures. In addition, you will work with clients and internal staff to assist in planning and managing the implementation of servers and technical services. You will act as the primary expert on all issues relating to client infrastructures. As the responsible support contact for customers, you will monitor all technical issues including system performance, system capacity, service level agreements (SLAs), system interruptions, and system event logs. A key success factor in this position will be your ability to identify technology opportunities at your clients which can provide benefit to the client and the company.
- Current Cisco Certification
- Current AWS Certification
- Current VMWARE Certification
- Current Citrix Certification
- Experience with Alert Logic Security Solutions
- Experience with Active Directory administration
- Must have experience with Exchange configuration, administration and management
- Experience with Virtualization technology and approaches - Hyper-V, Citrix and VMware
- Demonstrated experience with networking equipment, both wired and wireless as well as experience with firewalls
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently and within a team structure
- Must be well organized and proficient at time management
- Must have strong oral and written skills and the ability to write, read and speak in English
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to travel as needed to other sites (some out of area travel possible)
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- ITIL or similar certifications
- Disaster recovery planning
•Minimum 7+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows Server as well as Windows desktop/laptops; installing LAN infrastructures with progressive leadership responsibilities
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Communications or Information Technology Management is preferred
•Microsoft MCITP-Enterprise Administrator or Server Administrator Certification on Windows 2008 required, certification on Windows 2012 preferred
•Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) will be considered
•U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
•Must be able to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
• Competitive Salary
Twin Networks is a technology consulting firm established in 2006. We are a customer focused organization delivery high quality products and services to our customers.
Please visit Twinnetworks.com for more information.
Thu, 4 May 2017 12:40:23 PDT