Bluewater is searching for an Implementation Consultant who will be responsible for helping our clients efficiently and effectively build a talent management community using learning, performance, succession, recruiting, compensation, and social learning systems. Implementation Consultants encounter new learning opportunities everday; everything from the latest functionality in the newest systems, to different approaches companies use to solve similar business problems.
- Deliver administrator training virtually and on location
- Act as a trusted advisor for the client
- Define client requirements, outline gap analysis, and drive results for the client
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs
- Develop and maintain critical product expertise that is necessary to help clients efficiently solve business problems using their new learning, talent, performance and succession systems
- Perform system training and transfer knowledge to client-side administrators and project personnel
- Support various activities between clients, partners, vendors and internal Bluewater team members
- Work to project plans, document activities and provide regular reports to Bluewater management on the status of all deliverables and work accomplished
- Optimize time management by prioritizing among multiple projects; minimum 7-10 clients once fully enabled
- Request assistance for any issues that require additional expertise or escalation
- Track and input all task hours according to Bluewater and/or partner specification
- Demonstrated aptitude for using software and online systems to accomplish complex tasks
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems by appropriately using of technology
- Experience as a functional lead in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp business scenarios and understand the technology implications of the scenario
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Team focused individual with demonstrated ability to approach to engage multiple partners/customers simultaneously
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with Learning and Talent Managemnt solutions: Cornerstone OnDemand, SumTotal, SABA, SuccessFactors and/or others (highly preferred)
Bluewater stands for helping others and finding meaning and fulfillment in the success of our clients. Since 2003, we've been obsessed with continually pushing ourselves to do great things for our clients and we work as a team helping forever change the destiny of the organizations that we touch. Working with global brands such as United Airlines, BP, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever and Volvo, we have a real impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the globe.
Bluewater's success is directly attributed to the people we bring on board. Our people are innovative and caring. We stay with our clients and each other for the long run and we have fun doing it. We have a passion for making technology work for our clients and making sense to their people. Purpose drives our people as we tackle things like governance and change management while driving implementations and optimizations of learning and talent management systems.
Our people make our mission look easy because they love what they do and who they do it with. No one here starts their day thinking what's in it for me, nor do we forget about our brand promise. You won't find us approaching an engagement with narrow focus or staring at only one piece of the puzzle. Our people are all about making an impact in the world and helping people improve themselves so that they can make a positive impact on their organization. Some may call that a tall order, we call it our legacy.
With a crusading spirit, Bluewater serves their clients and their people. We believe we are much better working as a team and that working alone leaves us all vulnerable and we will miss the opportunity to find the best creative solution. We believe in providing stability and permanence for our employees and our clients and are moved to help others. We take our promises to heart and find meaning and fulfillment in the successes of others. At Bluewater, we don't just dream, we dream big, it is our calling, after all, to enable companies to develop their people for the future of their business and the transformation of the world.
Thu, 4 May 2017 08:00:47 PDT