We are seeking a Paramedic to join our team! You will assess injuries, administer emergency medical care, and extricate trapped individuals.
- Transport injured or sick individuals to medical facilities
- Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury to establish first aid procedures
- Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Communicate with medical personnel at emergency treatment facilities
- Previous experience as a Paramedic
- Knowledge of first and and CPR procedures
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Lifeguard Ambulance Service, LLC is the premier provider of emergency and convalescent transport services in the southeast US. Lifeguard Ambulance Service is a member of the Air Medical Group Holdings family of EMS transport companies.
-Lifeguard Ambulance Service is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:08:37 PDT