Surveillance, Cameras, Access Control Technician (PLANO, TX)
Immediate Hire: Surveillance, Cameras, Access Control Technician
compensation: based on experience
IMMEDIATE HIRE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
We are looking for the right person to join our team!
Experience preferred, and must be responsible, reliable, and a trust worthy addition to our Service and Installation Department. We will train the right person to install Security Access Control, Analog and IP, Camera System, and Fire Alarm System- Is this you?
Security License and Fire Alarm License is preferred but not mandatory.
We design, install, service, repair and inspect Fire Alarms, Security Alarms, Access Control and CCTV Systems for commercial and industrial properties - large and small, in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Valid Driver's license and Reliable Transportation
- Clean Record
- Good People Skills
- Physically able to climb ladders and lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to install equipment and program panels.
- Maintain safe and secure work and driving habits
- Strong background experience with Silent Knight, DMP, DSC, ADEMCO, Honeywell and Fire-lite panels preferred, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
* Vacation and Paid Holidays
* Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Steady employment with a company who has been in the DFW Metroplex for over 30 years
* Company Van for use while on job
* Company Cell Phone
* Major tools will be furnished
Call 972-312-1700, email to this post, or fax your resume to 972-943-3211 today
We are a small 35-year old family-owned business located in Plano, TX. We provide Consulting, Design, Installation, Inspection, Servicing and Monitoring for Fire, Security, CCTV, and Access Control Systems.
Thu, 4 May 2017 11:15:47 PDT