Director of Institutional Reporting
Director of Institutional Reporting
Strategy & Org Excellence - 385000
The Office of Organizational Excellence Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Director of Institutional Reporting to join our team.
Directs and lead the implementation of highly visible institutional processes, including institutional reporting, survey development and reporting, knowledge management and other organizational initiatives at the institutional, school and department level. Responsible for leading knowledge management partnership with IT team to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions by senior institutional leaders. Responsible for combining business strategy with statistical modeling to provide reliable information to customers and to support accreditation standards. Will have superior analytical and writing skills. Provides insight and advice to Vice President of OOE, Provost, and institutional leaders regarding institutional research and reporting, knowledge management, survey development and reporting, and other strategic initiatives and special projects impacting the organization and in support of the institutional mission, vision, and values.
Works on cross-functional projects when requested in partnership between OOE and other departments in diverse areas affecting the organization. These projects may include institutional research, knowledge management, accreditation, and other areas to ensure successful accomplishment of strategic initiatives. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Lead institutional efforts to compile, analyze, interpret and manage data in support of state, federal and other external reporting requirements, e.g., IPEDS, LBB, THECB, USN&WR.
* Lead the collection, administration, interpretation and analysis of data for institutional research.
* Lead the collection, data analysis, interpretation and reporting of institutional survey data.
* Analyze, collect, interpret and report higher education and clinical data to develop and disseminate reports, as requested by leadership including faculty-specific, departmental, school, institutional, and system-wide that will help improve business decisions across a broad range of KPIs.
* Develop ad hoc reports, as needed, to support institutional initiatives and requirements.
* Facilitate meetings with senior leaders and stakeholders of the organization around critical issues.
* Lead multiple, high impact data research and analysis projects; provides oversight and course corrections as required.
* Provide supervision and daily direction to the Institutional Research Analyst.
* Provide advice and counsel regarding institutional research and reporting, knowledge management, and survey development and reporting, and other strategic initiatives and special projects impacting the organization.
* Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Department.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess A Master's degree and five (5) years' experience in institutional reporting and/or research.
* First-hand experience in developing business requirements and understanding how technology and enable a more efficient and effective process
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Commensurate with Experience
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Dirctor of Institutional Reporting
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled