Adjunct Assistant Professor, Fine Arts, Metals and Silversmithing
Job entails teaching one class of Metals & Silversmithing I - ART 148 along side teaching Metals & Silversmithing II - ART 149 (3 credit hour class each)
* Master of Fine Arts with an emphasis in Metals & Silversmithing.
* Demonstrate familiarity with all equipment and tools required to teach college level Metals and Silversmithing.
* Demonstrate thorough understanding of all safety issues involved with teaching these mediums.
* Demonstrate good communication skills.
* Demonstrate familiarity with computer and appropriate computer software.
* 20 Samples of personal work in a single PDF no larger than 10MB
* 20 Samples of student work in a single PDF no larger than 10MB
Previous experience teaching Metals and Silversmithing at the college level.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
For full consideration apply before
Hours per Week
* 20 Samples of personal work in a single PDF no larger than 10MB * 20 Samples of student work in a single PDF no larger than 10MB