Assistant/Associate/Professor - Professional Practice track
* Assume operations of existing oral surgery practice and provide care to existing patient clientele.
* Develop an active private practice.
* Build a collaborative and comprehensive practice with other surgical and medical specialties in the School of Medicine including the cleft-palate craniofacial program; surgical, medical, and radiation oncology programs; and cardiovascular surgery program.
* Attend and actively participate in pediatric cleft-palate craniofacial team.
* Participate in applicable care conferences and programs dedicated to enhancing the education of medical students and surgical residents.
Candidates should be Board Eligible or Board Certified. Completion of an ADA-accredited training program with a degree in DDS or DMD and advanced training in maxillofacial surgery is required. Capable of obtaining a Missouri medical license and becoming credentialed with MU Health Care is required.
$170,000 - $250,000
Apply using the online application. Be prepared to upload a CV.
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Disability Inclusion and ADA Compliance Manager at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: