Adjunct Massage Therapy Instructor
Do you remember the instructor who encouraged you to believe in yourself and in your ability to be the successful professional you are today? Now you have the unique opportunity to be that instructor and create the "a-ha" moment of sudden insight and comprehension that will change a student's life forever. The Massage Therapy Instructor engages Carrington College students in a world-class learning experience as they prepare for a successful career. Your contribution to their education will be essential as you share your skills, knowledge and experience to empower our students with the information, tools and resources to be successful. Best of all, you will enjoy the tremendous personal and professional satisfaction that comes from building rewarding relationships with our students as they progress through their program. This position is a part-time position.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- AA or AS Degree required.
- 3 years current professional experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must demonstrate competency in the assigned teaching field, such as academic or vocational training and credentials, related work experience, licensure, or certification.
- Teaching and/or supervisory experience desirable.