Operations Support Center Manager
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking an Operation Support Center Manager who manages operational functions including but not limited to budgets, policies and procedures, audit compliance, and marketing. The manager oversees personnel in the Operations Support Center to include recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating Operations Support Center Specialists. The Operations Support Center Manager will collaborate with members of the Corporate and Continuing Education Leadership Team to ensure the delivery of superior programming and stellar customer service to internal and external customers.
The Operations Support Center responsibilities include:
- Recruits and hires personnel
- Schedules and monitors Operations Support Center staff based on regular and peak registration times
- Conducts employee performance evaluations
- Coaches and mentors staff for skills improvement and to determine career path
- Provides training to staff in the following areas: orientation, registration, tracking procedures, audit requirements, contract generation, roster processing, customer service policies/skills, course/section entry and tracking
- Acts as a liaison with all Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE) departments and with educational support services
- Develops and implements new and improved processes for the department
- Reviews technology needs and makes recommendations
- Assists with marketing campaigns for CCE
- Submits monthly and weekly reports as needed. (FTE generation, class enrollment, & cancellations, instructor conflicts, & student contacts, room conflicts, etc)
- Approves refunds, course conflicts, class capacity, and business office holds.
- Develops an employee incentive/recognition system for the department
- Reviews and recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversees compliance of all Corporate and Continuing Education Classes
- Oversees schedule of the Corporate and Continuing Education Welcome Center
- Oversees payroll for all Corporate and Continuing Education adjunct faculty
Bachelor's degree in field related to area of assignment and two (2) years of related experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
Desired Preferred Education/Experience/Skills:
• Experience or training in business process improvement
• Understanding of North Carolina's audit requirements and regulations. Strong knowledge of the college's course offerings, policies and procedures on course registration, course payment and refunds
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to make decisions and handle conflicts or difficult/sensitive situations
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Knowledge of budgeting principles and practices
• Ability to review and recommend changes to computer software and equipment Proficiency with office software such as email and spreadsheet and administrative information software
Apply Here: http://rcccjobs.com/postings/11733