Title: Web Developer Location: Seattle, WA Duration: 12 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- The ability to work comfortably as both key contributor to deliver specific features and as an individual contributor of a larger development team.
- Work with business analysts to determine acceptance tests.
- System troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis
- 4-9 Years web design and development Experience
- Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
- Solid understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
- Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
- Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
- Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
- Unit and functional test development experience using front end technology test frameworks and the desire to use these skills
- Experience with other modern front end technologies desired
- Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve production issues related to scale and logic
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- General working on One ID
- Our client is looking for someone who has worked under single page app/client side app.
- Backbone-we are doing Angular if they know other modern frameworks that is acceptable
- Avoid people who have experience working on the web sites.
- Guest log in registration that goes to all our business units apps.
- The code will be running on android/IOS. Running on all web sites, apps sites, any login registrations.
- Do not want to see applicants that have short term engagements.
- Looking for people who have worked sustainably on projects for long periods to see them come to fruition.
- Java script
- Single page applications
- 12 to 18 months depending on person.
- Focus on local candidates
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Mon, 1 May 2017 20:18:51 PDT