Social Media/PR Internship for ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTARY
Are you passionate about the environment and filmmaking?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
4WT Media, a dynamic creative agency specializing in high impact video content, seeks qualified Social Media/Communication Interns. This is an unpaid internship and candidates MUST be able to receive college credit.
We are producing a documentary called DRAIN which focuses on the falling water levels of the Great Lakes and are looking for passionate interns to help build the social presence. DRAIN has a fantastic online presence already - www.drainfilm.com and it's an opportunity to work on a project to truly make a difference. DRAIN was recently invited to the United Nations in New York to present with the prestigious Nexus Global Youth Summit.
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated interest in the field of digital entertainment and online video.
- Enrollment at an accredited institution
- Pursuing a major in a relevant field (Communications, Film, Mass Media Studies, Broadcast Journalism, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media outlets and YouTube
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting priorities
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- Friendly and congenial personality
Please respond with a resume and cover letter detailing your interests, qualifications and a short write-up on your favorite use of social media in the past year.
4WT Media specializes in producing and delivering high impact video content to the right audience. They create video campaigns for a wide range of clients including: Netflix, Google, Microsoft, McDonald's, AT&T and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 3 May 2017 11:03:53 PDT