Field Service Technician
This individual will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, training, maintenance, and repairs of our products to maintain operational efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction. The job is fast paced and requires a troubleshooter mind set. . The companies we service utilize leading edge technology employing the latest in control and drive systems. There is growth opportunity for the right person, and we are willing to train those with the right base level of credentials. Heavy travel with predominately local and some domestic and international.
e offer company vehicle with overtime,medical and 401K benefits.
- Regional travel and some international travel required.
- Computer background, both PC and industrial controls.
- Understanding of CNC Controls and their related applications.
- Ability to read, understand, and draft electrical schematics, blue prints and assembly drawings.
- Clear understanding of mechanical, electro-mechanical, servo-electric, electrical, and hydraulic control devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems from issue description, through schematics to diagnosis and repair.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear, precise, and timely report generation.
- Must be able to work independently, determine steps needed to complete the task given, and accomplish same.
- Must be capable of lifting loads from 1-50 lbs, and to travel with tools.
- Previous experience in machine tool industry an absolute plus.
- Ability to use CAD systems a plus.
Must be able to work in the U.S., travel internationally, have or be able to obtain a valid passport, and have a current driver's license. Background and reference checks will be done prior to employment. Other testing for competency will be part of the interview process.
We prefer an electrical engineer,even a recent graduate to fill this position or strong computer/electronics understanding.
- Generous Vacation Time
- Health Care
- Opportunities to Grow
Here at Mac-Tech, we are a company that believes family is the reason for our work, not an obstacle. For that reason, we are a family-first company that offers flexible circumstances to accommodate the most important part of your life: your family.
Mac-Tech Inc. is a leader in selling and servicing new and used metal fabricating machinery for 32 years specializing in press brakes, CO2 lasers, fiber lasers, plasma cutters, programming and software solutions, robotic welding systems, metal shears, deburr machines, and machinery rebuilding for the metal fabrication industry.
We are building new branded products nationwide to grow our business.
Wed, 3 May 2017 11:52:23 PDT