Project Administrative Assistant
Xeriom is looking to hire a fulltime Project Administrative Assistant for our Project Management team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Report to the project manager
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Keep a close watch on the budgets and reports of each project
- Ability to problem solve
- Entrenched in the project from the planning stages, thru execution, and then analysis of the completed project
- Communicate between all departments and the customers which are at work in a project
- Ability to work virtually
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Detail Oriented
- Must be local to the metro Atlanta area
Xeriom is a nationwide full service company for all your technology needs. Xeriom can design and wire your new or existing facility with Cat5e, Cat6 or fiber and install routers, APs, switches, computers, projectors, security cameras, servers etc. and configure everything to work together. Xeriom can install and configure your DAS. Additionally, Xeriom maintains numerous schools and businesses with experienced certified technicians who are on call 24/7 to keep networks and equipment running flawlessly. Xeriom also has skilled personnel specialists capable of finding people to staff your facility and operate your equipment or help desk. Before you go anywhere else, see if Xeriom can solve all your technology needs.
Please contact: Swaskiewicz@xeriom.com
Wed, 3 May 2017 17:03:53 PDT