Preschool Teacher/Director needed-- (Heart of Antelope Valley)
Our school is a new preschool serving children ages infants through 12 years of age. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced Director for our Infant/Toddler/Preschool/School Age Program. Must be warm and friendly and able to greet the children and parents.
* Minimum of 15 ECE units and 2 years classroom experience
* Livescan, medical and TB clearance necessary
* Child CPR and First Aid certified
* Ability to communicate with children, staff and parents clearly in English
* Ability to take direction and work as part of a team
* Loving and nurturing personality
* Punctual, dependable, patient and flexible
* Change diapers/ Potty Train
* A.A. Degree or higher and/or Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) Permit a plus
*Full-time schedule Monday through Friday
*Administrative skills a must; Prepare and maintain Attendance, Activity, Planning, Accounting, and Personnel Reports and Records for officials and Agencies.
*Recommend Personnel Actions for programs and services and Evaluate Personnel and prepare requisite documentation.
*Submit resumes via email or US Mail
Upscale childcare center serving children, ages infant to 12 years of age, weekdays and weekends, days and evening coverage
Quartz Hill, CA
Wed, 3 May 2017 10:48:48 PDT