Solar Project Coordinator
Award-winning leader in commercial and residential solar energy system installations is seeking an
*EXPERIENCED* SOLAR PROJECT COORDINATOR.
We are looking for a long-term project coordinator that will have the chance to join a rapidly growing team and have the ability to handle solar projects in a fast paced, team oriented setting.
- Support pre-sales with all preliminary due diligence on projects.
- Oversee all design engineering work and insure contractual obligations are met and implemented intro design.
- Responsible for managing every aspect of projects-from the early development stage after project assignment from sales and through to the final stage and warranty period.
- Oversee each phase of a project, including but not limited to coordination and assignment of tasks for internal Project Teams.
- Oversee of all Inspections with Utility companies and building and safety.
- Dealing directly with financing companies.
- Invoicing and completing milestones with leasing and financing companies such as SUNPOWER, SUNRUN and HERO.
- Administrative oversight of dealings with office employees, installers, engineers and electricians. Handles account receivables.
- Oversee of all rebates and power take-offs.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project coordinator in a Solar Industry.
- Handling residential projects from beginning to end.
- Proficiency handling legal contracts and leases, and familiarity as the customer interface.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with the ability to quickly resolve key project issues with little oversight.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High proficiency with MS Excel, MS project and/or other PM software.
- Familiar with Salesforce and Dropbox.
Shift your career to the next level with Solar Optimum!
Wed, 3 May 2017 10:35:57 PDT