Construction Project Manager
This position is responsible for providing overall administrative and technical direction for a single major project and/or direct several small and/or medium size projects.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, union officials, and subcontractors.
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on assigned project(s) to make certain work is completed under budget and on schedule.
- Authorize/approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, change requests,etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, and standards are followed to make certain we adhere to core values.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files in order to track project status.
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- At least 7 years heavy civil construction experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), company policies, procedures and standards; and union jurisdiction, labor agreements. Negotiation skills essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory, and planning skills required.
- Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), estimating and forecasting software.
- Construction: 5 years
C. A. Rasmussen, Inc. has been building roads, bridges, highways and communities throughout California for more than 50 years. We are heavy construction specialists with capabilities to handle even the most complicated engineering problems. Our extensive project experience also includes dams, drainage channels, interchanges, landfills, railroads, and site development for both private owners and public agencies. As a family-run company for three generations, we are proud to maintain a tradition of safety, quality and service.
Wed, 3 May 2017 15:47:04 PDT