Position Overview (Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 per year) (Benefits: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance)
The Production Manager assist the Plant Manager in directing and coordinating activities of Production / Manufacturing, Logistics / Purchasing, Quality, and Engineering / Maintenance Departments and aids in formulating and administering organization policies, goals and objectives.
- Attain daily production goals and objectives (zero tolerance for defects).
- Act as Plant Manager upon the absence of said to formulate and administer company policies and procedures, and develops short and long-range goals and objectives for responsible departments.
- Assist in directing activities of each production cell / unit for the attainment of goals and objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes activities, costs and operational effectiveness of all production cells / units for progressing toward stated goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a production model aimed at eliminating waste, improving costs and delivery and instills continuous improvement and prevention.
- Administer company policies and goals with senior management staff.
- Communicate company policies and goals for the Production, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance Departments and to ensure they are progressing toward their assignments.
- Assists the Plant Manager to ensure that the plant has the proper resources for daily operations to meet customer requirements
- Primary task is to create a suitable production model aimed at waste reduction and continuous improvement.
- Assists in the formulation of policies, goals and objectives in conjunction with senior management and to deploy these activities to the plants.
- Communicate, enforce and assign resources to meet company goals and objectives in the Production, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance Departments.
- Assists in the development and implementation a suitable production model for all production cells / units to achieve company goals and objectives.
- AA in Management or Equivalent Experience and acceptance through the interview process
- 10 Years Manufacturing Experience
- Thorough Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Advanced Quality Techniques
- Thorough Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Sources of Waste
- Experience in Leading and Facilitating Continuous Improvement Teams
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Wed, 3 May 2017 10:40:58 PDT