Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 11-03-2016
In anticipation of possible openings throughout the academic year and summer sessions, the Department of Special Education maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in non-tenure-track teaching positions. Applications are accepted continuously for part-time and full-time non-tenure-track positions and reviewed as vacancies become available. There may not be an actual vacancy at the time you apply. These positions are represented by the non-tenure track faculty association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. Master's degree in related field.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Computer competency.
4. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Prior teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
2. Professional experience in the field.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.