- Teach courses as determined by programmatic needs and based on individual expertise
- Serve on department, college, and/or university-level committees
- Formally advise Nurse Practitioner (NP) graduate students
- Coordinate courses in the NP program.
- Coordinate and facilitate Clinical Placement Contracts with Health Care Providers for the NP students.
- Assist with clinical placement of NP students.
- Assist with graduate curricular development
- Assist with graduate program evaluation methods.
- Assist with recruitment of NP Instructors for Clinical Supervision.
- Perform other duties at the discretion of the department
Starting Date: July 1, 2017
All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.
The application must be submitted through our online application system http://rowanuniversity.hodesiq.com/job-details.aspx?jobid=5446240 and include a letter of application, curriculum vitae, unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts, and names of three professional references. All complete applications received by 5/17/17 will receive full consideration.Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Dr. Mary Ellen Santucci, Chair of the Department of Nursing at email@example.com.Application Deadline: May, 17, 2017
- A Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) with certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner is required.
- Prior experience with clinical site contracts for placement is required.
- Prior teaching and student advising experience in a Nurse Practitioner program are required.
- Prior curriculum development as well as evaluation measures are desired.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills highly desired
- Strong organizational skills are highly desired.
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.